For all jobs big and small the following process is the same. For a simple project such as a head unit or radio installation this is accomplished during a brief store visit. For more complex jobs the process will take longer and may require several meetings before the scope of the project is finalized.
- Initial Consultation to understand the project’s scope and the client’s budget
- Develop a preliminary design and budget
- Client commits to go forward with project, get parts deposit
- [On larger projects] create full design development with and estimated final budget.
Develop a schedule with approval points
- Begin Project
- Provide updates with photos as project develops
- Complete project and deliver
- Follow Up